Learn about the signature Lowcountry finish options.
Ash = base coat in Valspar Light Gray exterior paint; top coat in Valspar White exterior paint
Burnt Wood = base coat in Minwax Ebony stain; top coat in Sherwin Williams Sealskin Grey exterior paint.
Ceylon Whitewash = bare cedar with a top coat of Valspar White exterior paint, weathered and sanded to appear rustic.
Vintage Light Gray = base coat in Valspar White exterior paint; top coat in Valspar Light Grey exterior paint.
Vintage White = base coat in Minwax Dark Walnut stain; top coat in Valspar White exterior paint.
Worn Wood = base coat in Minwax Early American stain; top coat in Valspar White exterior paint.
Teak is our highest quality wood that will last outdoors for 15+ years.
Cedar is a natural bug repellent and does not warp over time.
Cedar is a very stable wood that will last outdoors for 10+ years.
Pine is a less expensive wood option. Looks best when painted. Stain can appear blotchy on pine.
Pine does have the tendency to warp over time, so a vintage paint finish works well with the rustic appearance.
This Porch Swing is also offered with the original design
Ion - Click here
- Design gives you a very cozy, private seating area, and looks both contemporary and beachy.
- Compared to our original Ion model, this design has a dropped arm rest for comfort and the swing hooks are moved to the outer posts
- Four wood options to choose from - pressure treated pine, cedar, and teak
- Bed is available in 3 sizes to accommodate any porch size
- Clear sealer and stained finishes available
- Painted finishes available
- Choose to add a chain or rope hanging kit
- Can be hung on the interior or exterior
- Weight capacity 800 - 1000 lbs depending on method of hanging
- Made in the USA
- Shown mattress and pillows sold separately
This Package Includes
1 x Swing Bed