Learn about the signature Lowcountry finish options.
Ash = base coat in Valspar Light Gray exterior paint; top coat in Valspar White exterior paint
Burnt Wood = base coat in Minwax Ebony stain; top coat in Sherwin Williams Sealskin Grey exterior paint.
Ceylon Whitewash = bare cedar with a top coat of Valspar White exterior paint, weathered and sanded to appear rustic.
Vintage Light Gray = base coat in Valspar White exterior paint; top coat in Valspar Light Grey exterior paint.
Vintage White = base coat in Minwax Dark Walnut stain; top coat in Valspar White exterior paint.
Worn Wood = base coat in Minwax Early American stain; top coat in Valspar White exterior paint.
Cedar is a natural bug repellent and does not warp over time.
Cedar is a very stable wood that will last outdoors for 10+ years.
Pine is a less expensive wood option. Looks best when painted. Stain can appear blotchy on pine.
Pine does have the tendency to warp over time, so a vintage paint finish works well with the rustic appearance.
- Traditional swing bed styling
- Three wood options to choose from - pressure treated pine and cedar
- Bed is available in 4 sizes to accommodate any porch size
- Clear sealer and stained finishes available
- Painted finishes available
- Choose to add a chain or rope hanging kit
- Can be hung on the interior or exterior
- Made in the USA
- Requires assembly
- We recommend this style daybed swing be installed under a covered structure out of direct exposure to the elements.
- Shown mattress and pillows sold separately
This Package Includes
1 x Swing Bed