Learn about the signature Lowcountry finish options.
Ash = base coat in Valspar Light Gray exterior paint; top coat in Valspar White exterior paint
Burnt Wood = base coat in Minwax Ebony stain; top coat in Sherwin Williams Sealskin Grey exterior paint.
Ceylon Whitewash = bare cedar with a top coat of Valspar White exterior paint, weathered and sanded to appear rustic.
Vintage Dark Gray = base coat in Valspar White exterior paint; top coat in Valspar Dark Grey exterior paint.
Vintage Black = base coat in Valspar White exterior paint; top coat in Valspar Black exterior paint.
Vintage Light Gray = base coat in Valspar White exterior paint; top coat in Valspar Light Grey exterior paint.
Vintage White = base coat in Minwax Dark Walnut stain; top coat in Valspar White exterior paint.
Worn Wood = base coat in Minwax Early American stain; top coat in Valspar White exterior paint.
Teak is our highest quality wood that will last outdoors for 15+ years.
Cedar is a natural bug repellent and does not warp over time.
Cedar is a very stable wood that will last outdoors for 10+ years.
Pine is a less expensive wood option. Looks best when painted. Stain can appear blotchy on pine.
Pine does have the tendency to warp over time, so a vintage paint finish works well with the rustic appearance.
- Named after a historic community in Charleston, SC
- It's design is both country and contemporary at the same time.
- Four wood options to choose from - pressure treated pine, cedar, and teak
- Bed is available in 3 sizes to accommodate any porch size
- Clear sealer and stained finishes available
- Painted finishes available
- Can be used indoors or outdoors
- Made in the USA
- Requires assembly
- Shown mattress and pillows sold seperately
This Package Includes
1 x Daybed