- Western red cedar is naturally resistant to rot, decay and insect damage. Known for its lightweight strength, long natural life as outdoor furniture & low warping properties.
- Classic glider styling
- Ball bearing glider mechanism and solid-base design for smooth operation
- Rolled seat for added comfort
- Silicone based semi-transparent cedar tone sealer with UV protection. The finish is ecologically safe, water based, clear drying, penetrating and highly flexible.
- Amish signature craftsmanship
- Rounded & sanded edges
- Also offered unfinished. Can be easily painted, stained or cedar will age to a natural gray patina.
- Features screws and bolt construction, no nails
- Rust resistant zinc hardware for outdoor use
- Made in the USA
- Shipped in pre-assembled components for easy assembly with simple instructions
This Package Includes
1 x Glider Chair