Not only is red cedar long lasting, weather resistant and smells great, but its natural color variations add to its intriguing character. With natural color variations from blonde to dark brown with every imaginable red, tan and brown in between. This is completely normal and part of the character of a natural wood product.
- Clear grain western red cedar
- Shaker style back rest. Smooth ball bearing glide.
- Western red cedar in its natural unfinished state has a richly textured tactile grain combined with a glowing palette of warm, mellow tones ranging from light amber to deep honey. No man-made material can duplicate the depth of cedar's natural luster.
- Western red cedar remains subtly aromatic, and the characteristic fragrance of red cedar just adds another dimension to its universal appeal
- Western red cedar does not require a finish to keep its structure over the years. Many folks prefer to allow their cedar furniture to "naturally age" outdoors without a stain or finish.
- Over time the colorful tones of the wood slowly weather to a handsome silver-grey
- Unfinished cedar can be left natural, painted or stained
- Finely sanded finish and fully routed edges
- Snug fitting joinery
- Pre-drilled holes
- Dowel and connector bolt assembly
- Rust resistant zinc plated hardware
- Unassembled kit
This Package Includes
1 x Outdoor Glider