The R&R Bed swing represents our standard in quality. We are the only manufacturer to offer a bed swing with folding side tables. I mean what is the point of relaxing on a swing if you have to move every time you need to grab something? Just lift the side table extensions upward until they lock into place and you will have enough room to put your drink, a book, cell phone, and even a plate of food! Then simply push a button and the extensions will gently fold down, giving you more room around the swing.
The R&R Reclaimed and Recycled Bed Swing with folding side tables can be finished in any way that you desire. However, we believe that the only true way to finish our antique barnwood is to use a hand-rubbed natural oil finish. A natural oil such as pure tung oil or boiled linseed oil is going to give the reclaimed wood deeper contrast and character. Hand rubbing oil enriches the wood, bringing out the beautiful grain and character marks imparted through the years. For even more protection from the elements, we can mix these oils with other exterior grade oil-based finishes.
Like all our products, our head craftsman goes through our vast inventory of reclaimed lumber and hand picks each piece of barnwood for every step in the building process. This means we do not simply grab all the wood needed for a project at one time, instead, each piece is chosen as needed from the entire stock pile. This allows us to make our joints appear seamless and the curves and lines to flow right into the next piece. It is built with attention to the tiniest detail in mind. Each piece in a wood is a piece of history that tells a story. There is no better way to celebrate its past and your future than on one of our pieces.
View the matching matching mattress and optional pillow package set options. Sold separately. Click here
- It is made completely from "reclaimed" and "recycled" materials. Visible wood is reclaimed antique heart pine.
- Add the folding side tables and you will have enough room to put your drink, a book, cell phone, and even a plate of food!
- We believe that the only true way to finish our antique barnwood is to use a hand-rubbed natural oil finish.
- Hand rubbing oil enriches the wood, bringing out the beautiful grain and character marks imparted through the years
- Please understand that no two swings are alike when ordering one made from reclaimed wood.
- Only the visible pieces of this swing are made from reclaimed barnwood, all the structural framing is made of select pine.
- Swing will be delivered on a pallet, wrapped and ready to hang
- Made in the USA
- 4 point hanging recommended only
- Shown mattress and pillows sold separately
This Package Includes
1 x Swing Bed