Learn about the signature Lowcountry finish options.
Ash = base coat in Valspar Light Gray exterior paint; top coat in Valspar White exterior paint
Burnt Wood = base coat in Minwax Ebony stain; top coat in Sherwin Williams Sealskin Grey exterior paint.
Ceylon Whitewash = bare cedar with a top coat of Valspar White exterior paint, weathered and sanded to appear rustic.
Vintage Light Gray = base coat in Valspar White exterior paint; top coat in Valspar Light Grey exterior paint.
Vintage White = base coat in Minwax Dark Walnut stain; top coat in Valspar White exterior paint.
Worn Wood = base coat in Minwax Early American stain; top coat in Valspar White exterior paint.
Cedar is a natural bug repellent and does not warp over time.
Cedar is a very stable wood that will last outdoors for 10+ years.
- The "Moultrie" swing bed is named after Fort Moultrie, a series of citadels on Sullivan's Island built to protect the city of Charleston, SC.
- The sleek, modern design is a top seller in California and NY.
- Offered in A-grade cedar only (No Knots)
- Bed is available in 3 sizes to accommodate any porch size
- Clear sealer and stained finishes available
- Painted finishes available
- Choose to add a chain or rope hanging kit
- Can be hung on the interior or exterior
- Made in the USA
- Requires assembly
- We recommend this style daybed swing be installed under a covered structure out of direct exposure to the elements.
- Shown mattress and pillows sold separately
This Package Includes
1 x Swing Bed